It’s easy to apply online!

We welcome all applicants from F-1 visa students to tourists to permanent residents. The easiest and fastest way to apply is to use our online application! Follow the link below to fill out our easy and quick web application form. You can scan and upload your supporting documents and pay the required application fees online. Once your application has been processed, you will be contacted in one to three business days!

Start Your Application Now

Download now!

Or if the online application doesn’t work, simply click the button below to fill out the pdf version of web application form. Just download the form and fill it out. After saving it, email it to us at [email protected] It’s easy and simple. Supplementary application information (listed below) can be submitted electronically, in person, or by mail. Once your application has been processed, you will be contacted in one to three business days!


“The best way to predict your future is to create it.”

Application Requirements

Please include the following supplementary documents with your application:

  • A non-refundable application fee of US $150.
  • A non-refundable enrollment deposit of US $250. This will be credited towards your first session tuition.
  • A copy of your passport.
  • A copy of your current U.S. visa (if applicable – students currently in the U.S. only).
  • If you are applying from outside the United States, please submit a completed Web Entrance Test along with your application.

F-1 applicants should also include the following:

  • A non-refundable fee of US $65 for Express Mail (if applicable).
  • A bank statement, less than 6 months old; at a minimum, the total balance should cover the living expense of $1200/month in addition to tuition. For example, if a student wants to register for 4 months, the balance should exceed $1200 x 4 + 4 months of tuition.
  • A guarantee letter of financial support from the person, business, or organization providing you with financial support while studying in the United States (if applicable).
  • Proof of health insurance (not required).

Transfer students also need to include the following:

  • A copy of the I-20 form from your previous school.
  • A completed transfer release form signed by your previous school’s international advisor.